Monday 9 November 2015

Technicals for week ending – 8th November 2015

Nifty weekly

As I write this, the SGX Nifty is tanking and the Nifty is about to open deep in the red. I have no clue what the markets will do this week or next but from a longer term the trend still seems to be down. Now I hate writing “as mentioned before” but yeah can’t help it for now. We still have a dominant down-trend line on the Nifty and its major weightage sector – Bank Nifty. To add more pain to the down-trend line, we have a downward sloping 40 week MA.

Speaking of the broader market – the Nifty 100,200 & 500 have similar structures to the Nifty and Bank-Nifty. Hence, this tells me that the broader market too is showing a down-trend at the moment and price improvement above the trend-line and a flattening to upward sloping 40 week MA are the triggers that I am looking at for the broader trend.


The Nifty/Bond ratio was in Bonds since the start of the year ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment